Read Chapter 3. You can skip section 3.14 on Quaternions...for now.
- Log in
- cd ~/cs40/code
- git checkout master
- git pull
- git checkout working
- git merge master
- Project 1 due tonight
- check email, wiki, Piazza?
- You need to have at least two effects
- if there are problems with submission, we'll fix them
- next lab coming soon..(tonight?)
- new solutions branch for in-class exercises
- TT talk today (T4?)
Before we dive into drawing, manipulating, and lighting shapes, we need to know a little bit more about how to represent geometric objects in OpenGL.
- Point, Vector, Line, Ray, Halfplane, Half-Orc
- basis and frame
(Project3 will extend this)
- dot product
- cross product
- Matrix/Vector math